Pocket door rollers

A quick learner from Florida says:
I'm replacing old pocket doors in my house. House was built in the '70's, so all the hardware is dated. It took me quite a bit of elbow grease to get them unhooked but I did it. I noticed you have what looks like an almost identical roller system. Do you think your replacement will work for me? (Product # 23-049) Thank you

Stephen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7CD5A458-DE68-45E4-886D-D356FA8235DB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 67340C2F-A513-418F-B275-30C3CA4CBC67.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, 

I agree that the 23-049 is similar to your roller but you will have to carefully review the specifications listed on our product page to your part. If you decide to give it a try and run into any problems, you can also review our return policy here

If you have doubts that this part could work for you, you could also consider a track kit like the 23-250 to replace all of the necessary hardware for your doors. Thank you.

A quick learner from CA says:
Stephen, Did the Rollers work for you? I have the same set that I need to replace.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.