Polished Brass 2260

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
I need a new replacement of a sliding door handle. It's a 2260 SASH CONTROLS handle (beautiful and quality). i can provide the patent number if need be. the width of the existing door that had the last handle as this one is 1'1/13". I hope it defines the model. I actually sent you an inquiry in the past about this but I got completely stumped on what size the door was in width or what size this the mortise need to have.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That number is sometimes associated with our Legacy handle sets, like the 82-087 or 82-086. I recommend looking over the pictures and information we show on each product's store page to determine if these match what you have now.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.