Polybau window

A home owner from CA says:
#1: unbroken
#2: broken

Not sure what they are called. Also one of the windows needs the part that looks like a quarter round that covers the spring.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think these tilt latches resemble our 26-243 and 26-244. Carefully compare them to your own hardware to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)