Post Pivot Shoe replacement

A handy person from Downingtown, PA says:
Not knowing how pivot shoes work, I had a need to replace a window and I ended up breaking the post pivot shoes on my window. The window has no markings for brand name, so I am attaching some photos of the shoe and the entire apparatus. The dimensions are:

pivot arm - 5/16" W x 3/16" T
Shoe - 1 9/32"W x 17/32"D x 1 3/4"T*
*T measured at edge of bottom to top. The bottom is curved

I would like to just order a couple shoes, but will replace the entire apparatus if needed. Can you help me identify the product I need?
A customer submitted photo of coil balance shoes.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! As long as your springs are okay, you should just need the shoe. Please take a look at our 15-180 coil balance shoe. Do you think this will work for you?
A handy person from Pensylvania says:
That is precisely what i ordered, so I will try it out. The other part I looked at is the 15-169, but if I go that route, I need to purchase new coils. I will wait until 15-180 arrives, but would you share with me the proper coil to go with 15-169 as that will be my next option. Related to coils, how do I determine the lb rating for the coil once I have the right product number?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's probably best to stick with the same kind of coil balances you have now. We always recommend that customers use the same hardware that was originally in their windows when finding replacements.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.