Pozzi window operator

A home owner from Kirkland says:
I am needing to find a replacement handle for my Pozzi casement window.
Below are some pictures of broken handle.
Thank you
User submitted photo of window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you have the lever type operators on your window.

Take a look at the 39-037, 39-070 and 39-069 operators.

They come in different lengths. You will have to remove your operator from the window to get a good look and compare.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)