Prevents single hung window from sliding down when open

A handy person from Los Angeles says:
The small piece shown prevents a single hung window from sliding down when open. These metal pieces are breaking on what may be Milgard windows. The uploaded pictures show a window bottom with an unbroken piece in place that works. The broken piece is shown half still attached and the part that broke off. Can't find anything to identify the window brand but looks very similar to Milgard. Window system failing for want of a single tiny part.
Here is a photo of the part needed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Part.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the inquiry! Want to take a look at the 26-241. I think this is a good match, but you'll need to confirm the dimensions to be certain. Let me know if they differ at all.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We are happy to hear that this will work for you. Be sure and get back to us and let us know how everything works out. 

Yes, that is the correct item which I found yesterday on your site. My daughter is ordering a dozen. Great service and parts selections. Thank you.
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.