Prism window balance shoe?

A quick learner from Minneapolis, MN says:
It is impossible to find info to get this replacement part figured out. Their site has no info, and the windows have so little identifying info that I am hoping I can find it here with your help.

The actual balance shoe area broke out on one window(of course right before we are getting ready to sell and cleaning to get ready for showings). Windows are about 12 years old if that helps, double-hung.

I also added a picture of the sticker on the sides of the windows. The red square shows the other side intact. The actual broken part broke in half and so wouldn't help much to show the broken piece. I just need a balance shoe(I think that is what they call it) replacement. I assume all the windows have the same size one since they all looked the same regardless of size. If this isn't the case, I can get the actual measurement of the window it is from. It is a larger one width-wise, probably double a normal double hung window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70713968_528923217936369_781802954041589760_n.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 71061508_995352850819578_2813424241414766592_n.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, if all you need is a new shoe then see our 15-192. I'm very confident that this will replace your old part.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)