Privacy/ passage lock parts

A home owner from Boston says:
I am looking for a replacement mechanism to hold a door shut and or the replacement spring to make this work again.

Plate is 5.5 inches long and one inch wide
locking bay 3 and 1/8th wide 3 and 5/8 tall and half inch thick

The broken spring is half an inch spring body(the coiled part) and two quarter inch circles on either side.
User submitted photos of a lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I don't think we would be able to replace the spring. The closest replacement I was able to find was our 42-009 handle set. Compare the measurements to see if this can work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)