Problem with linen closet door

A home owner from buffalo ny says:
I have a small linen closet with bi-fold door (Leigh Full-Vu door part #6956) which is most likely original to the building (from 1960's). The door won't glide along the track on the bottom of the floor - it gets stuck where the screw sticks up in the track. The top pins often come out of the top track as well. I'd like to replace all the hardware so that the door will glide easily on the top and bottom tracks. It looks like some of the pin caps are broken, and I'm guessing the springs aren't in good shape. Based on other questions/photos on your website, I'm guessing I need the following parts: 21-054, 21-078, 21-109, 21-250. Are there other parts I need? Thank you!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190724_105958.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190724_133042 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. The pins you picked out are, indeed, used for Leigh doors like yours. I think they're a great place to start, however you should carefully go over the dimensions we show for each product. That way you can be 100% sure that they're going to fit in your door the same way.

As for other parts you may need, that's tricky to say. You want to go on a part-by-part basis based on what's damaged and what can be reused. There's a good chance that you have a bunch of parts that aren't made anymore since these doors aren't really popular these days. If you can reuse anything, then you definitely want to do it.

A home owner from Buffalo, NY says:
Thanks for your answer Tom. Can you please tell me how many of each part I should order to replace all the hardware for this bi-fold door? (Leigh Full-Vu door part #6956).
Would it be two of p/n 21-054, two of p/n 21-078,and four of p/n 21-109? If all of the pins come with springs, so I need to order any of p/n 21-250? Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, I think I can help with this. For each door panel, you need one bottom 21-062 adjusting pin and three either guide pins; either the 21-054 or 21-078. They come completely assembled, so you don't need to buy the nylon cap separately. Just match the guide pin that looks like your original.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.