Prod Code 70-202 - Just need the keeper

A quick learner from Southeast Georgia says:
We already have screens with this type of top hanger. I want to build a set of clear plastic storm covers and only need the keeper pieces. Can I purchase those separately?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The hanger is only available in the kit - it is not sold separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)