How wide is the track?

A home owner from weaverville NC says:

Hello,

How wide is the track?

I am looking to replace a 5/8 inch track that got bent and will not work to hold tight the pivot bracket in the track (i.e the top pivot bracket will not tighten to hold the bi-fold door). I would much rather just replace the bent track then to have to replace all the hardware of both sets of bi-fold doors if the track is wider than 5/8 inch.

Thanks,

Jeff 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your question, Jeff. The 23-455 track is 3/4" wide and uses a 23-307 pivot socket. Is there any way we can have you attach a photo or two showing the track and fittings on your door? We'd like to have a look and see what other information or suggestions we can provide. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.