Product code 32-012

A quick learner from Southern california says:
My cabinet has a broken support like this. Do you sell just the actual support piece that I need. This is actually a 2 Pv item. Back flat part mounts to cabinet, and support arm snaps in and slides side to side partly. I'm looking for just the support arm piece.
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 32-012. I think this might work for you, but let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)