Project source cabinet hardware

A home owner from Clayton, NC says:
Hello ! We need one of these drawer parts. It came with our Project source cabinet we purchased from Lowe's.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F6C5F55-04DB-4892-A210-F04C16B27A5C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A581DECE-3279-4B0E-BB13-7D27D5B16E92.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B0FCF24-40A5-4EB6-84D2-7DC61FDE79FA.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't carry a drawer socket like this, that accommodates the L-shaped end of your old tracks. I recommend considering if you can replace this setup with new track slides such as our 32-056 and the other-sized variants that I've listed on this page, as well as the 32-018 Drawer Sockets. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at