Parts For a Pulaski Dresser Drawer

A home owner from Mobile, AL says:
I need the plastic slides that go on the bottom back of the metal rail for a Pulaski dresser drawer. The name of the dresser is "Sloan Street"
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
We need to see a picture of your drawer hardware before we can make a recommendation. Please attach photos of your hardware to a reply post.
A home owner from Mobile, AL says:
I determined that I needed the Kenlin parts 32-076 and 32-081. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)