Pull handle for Blackhawk dresser drawer set for bed room no markings on it

A quick learner says:
Pull handle 4 1/4 to hole to hole with black metal dark oak handle . I need the part that screws on to the drawer or the kit for two handles. For my Blackhawk dresser drawer . The part that broke holds the handle on to the drawer it's round 11/4 across.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 865B9279-7538-48BB-8EEB-86C6985F234A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BB4889D5-0B39-4A1E-947C-83019F99445C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 22-201, 22-207, or 22-208. None of these are your exact style of pull I'm afraid, but one of them might work as a replacement if the hole spacing aligns. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.