Pull out pantry shelf part

A home owner from PA says:
This part broke. It was secured to the slide on a pull out pantry shelf.
How can I get this replacement part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8AB8558A-EB3B-447F-B6C5-4F26A0DFE906.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4C76BD9-07CF-48AF-89EC-109FB41E1D54.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3B3E9D55-4F51-4CAA-B908-FD78E506DC6F.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


This looks like a type of drawer spacer. We don't have this exact style, but we do carry a few different sizes. See our 32-352B, 32-339, and 32-334 to start out. Look them over and see if you could adapt any of these to work in your drawer. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.