Purchase seperate parts of roller?

A quick learner from Jupiter, Florida says:
I need to replace the door roller on some of my mirror closet doors. The entire assembly looks like 23-063. My question is whether I can buy the inside part (the black plastic piece with the actual roller) separate from the outside metal piece. The metal piece is still on my doors but the black plastic case broke and fell away from the door. Thank you Cristeena Beauchamp
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 23-063 is only sold as a complete set.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)