Purchased and received a 4" Crank Extension, 11/32", Item #39-157

A quick learner from United States says:
I purchased and received a 4" Crank Extension, 11/32", Item #39-157. Unfortunately, the inside diameter of the female end is too small to fit over the male end of my existing window crank...but just barely. Do you have a 4" Crank Extension which has a female end that is just slightly larger? FYI: The male end will adapt to my existing crank with the set screw fully tightened.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The hole for the 39-157 is 11/32" in diameter. You said you need one slightly bigger, but not by how much. Can you tell me exactly what size you need? With that, we can see if a part is available in the size you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.