Purchasing just the wedge for the 38-174

A home owner from Humacao, Puerto Rico says:
Can I just purchase the "wedge" folding flap? I don't need the handle.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid the individual components of the 38-174 are not sold separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)