Push Operator for casements

A quick learner from Ontario says:
Do you have a similar operator for pushing out casement windows? It also has a friction knob to lock the window open in any position. Finally it gives you some leverage when you want to close the window tightly.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 39-077. Could that work for you?
A quick learner from Ontario says:
Its close, but its not quite the same thing. The photo shows its both a Stay bar AND a Push bar. The 39-077 is only a Stay bar it seems. Also the operator in the photo has a linkage in the arm (actually two sections). This allows it to go through the pass-through under the sill (and under any inside bug screen for example). So its not quite the same....


Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think I see what you mean. Taking a closer look at your photo, I do see that your push bar has an extra link arm at the end which attaches to the sash. I'm afraid we have nothing like that. You could get a machinist to make you up the attachment to duplicate what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)