Push in bubble seal on bottom of aluminum windows.

A home owner from Richardson, TX says:
Do you guys carry something similar I can use to replace my window seals? The rubber is old and brittle and no longer keeping moisture and insects out.

I'm also considering replacing all the spiral balances in all the windows of my house. There's 19 operable windows so 38 balances total. Will probably need to replace a handful of worn pivot shoes as well. Do you offer any kind of discount for that large an order? Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200616_142232478_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200616_142104927_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to make out the original shape of your seal, but I'm reminded of our 58-053. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

We do offer bulk discounts for most of our products, yes. You can see a detailed pricing break down for every product in our catalog on their respective store pages.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.