Quality Enclosure shower door roller assembly

A handy person from Orlando FL says:
I need a part like this can you help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F99BED8B-435B-4323-A85E-508A3DE7A2D8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that I don't recognize this roller. There is a good chance that we can't supply this, based on my experience with shower doors, but just to be 100% sure I would like to see a photo of your roller from the front view. That will let me know for sure. I just don't want to get your hopes up!

This is my part from the front view. Any suggestions.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 85B4C4FA-F871-454F-BE62-A7864D06CDD7.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

As a matter of fact, I do. I think you should look at our 10-152. This has a similar design, though it's obviously not exactly the same. I can't guarantee that it will work but I think it's at least worth considering.

I recognize your old roller now; this is an old discontinued part made by a company called Allen Stevens many years ago. You won't find an exact match anywhere, I don't think.

Hi Tom ,
I did purchase the 10-152 from your company and it did not work. All measurements are good but since there is no angel it rubs bad not gliding smoothly.

Thanks
Rafael
Profile picture of Tom

Ah, I see. That's unfortunate. I'm sorry to say that this is our best option. If that won't work, then we don't have anything else that will. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.