QualityCabinet drawer brackets

A home owner from Trinity says:
Hi We had kitchen cabinets installed about 10 years ago, the wood on drawers says QualityCabinets. The beige plastic pieces that hold the rear of the slider for the drawers to back wall of cabinet have broken. I emailed QualityCabinets, they do not have parts and referred me to cabinetparts.com, who emailed me that these are brackets made by Tenntex, Tenntex emailed me that "they did not make that part" and "Several years ago, we made a part similar to that part, but they were discontinued and we no longer have inventory of those parts". They suggested that I try swisco. I am attaching links to pictures. Do you have these parts or suitable replacements for sale?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. We also have discontinued this exact part, but I suggest you take a look at our 32-025. Other customers looking to replace these same QualityCabinet parts have had success using it as a replacement. It can be used for both the left and right side. Just compare to see if the hole placement and the size of the opening that accepts the track will work for you. What do you think?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.