What is the 75-066?

A quick learner from St. Louis, Mo says:
What is the step down tool used for?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This is a tool used for installing screens on screen frames.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.