Question on proper track

A quick learner from Florida says:
When replacing the carpet in a bedroom a couple years ago, the track on our mirror-sliding door was damaged. I stupidly threw it away before looking into getting a new one, so now I don't have exact measurements, brand, etc.

I've attached pictures of what our bottom-track-guides look like. They aren't rollers, but these nylon clips that appear to connect to a narrow channel, similar to the 23-241. In fact, the 23-241 looks very similar to the track I vaguely remember throwing away. Have you ever seen guides like this? If so, does the 23-241 work with them? Unfortunately I don't think I can remove them (and replace them with rollers). They are connected to the door with rivets and some adhesive.

User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
DSH 20121
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think I agree with you. Your bottom guide here looks a lot like our 23-215, which I can confirm works with our 23-241. Carefully compare the 23-215 to your bottom guide. If they match, then I think the 23-241 track would be a great choice.
A home owner from Ottawa, ON says:
I have this exact sliding door and removed them for painting. Now for the life of me I can't get the plastic to sink back into the bottom door guide. I have tried using a screw driver to push in the tabs and press down on the plastic, but no luck. It hasn't even been close. Please help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. With this kind of guide, you have to kind of angle it in. See the video below for a visual guide. I think it may help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)