Question on sliding door hardware

A quick learner from USA says:
We currently have sliding mirror doors in our master bathroom and I wanted to convert it from rolling on the floor to having rollers on a track overhead. I was wondering if i used 23-501 for the overhead track, 23-200 for the floor guide and 23-027 forth rollers to replace this
And I assume I just remove the wheels from the bottom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 - 2023-03-27T094127.768.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 - 2023-03-27T094124.233.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. We appreciate you reaching out to us! We do not advise this hardware conversion, unfortunately. This kind of mirror door is very heavy and is not meant to hang like you intend. The hardware you picked out will not hold up that kind of weight at all.

Unless you get new doors, I'm afraid you're stuck with using the kind of hardware you have now. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a closet door floor guide
How to replace a closet door floor guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.