Quick question about jalousie

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm trying to replace my jalousie operator. I'm sending a picture of mine. You carry part 39?346 and 39-054. Mine looks like the 05 for part but wanted to know if either one can work for mine? I also see that you have clips part number 39?213. They look like it's a darker shade not quite aluminum? Do you carry any other shades of these clips.

I just made an effort to measure my crank and I'm not 100% sure exactly where I start and stop measuring it when it comes to the screw hole. I included pics with a measuring tape against it in hopes that you might be able to guide me on which crank to get. If you need better pics let me know but hopefully we can figure something out.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2 (2).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (4).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (7).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (5).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (8).jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks so much for your patience during our busy season. Start by taking a look at our 39-005, 39-346 and 39-165K jalousie operators and see if any match up to your original. You can see detailed dimensions and pictures on each of these items' store pages and use them as a reference for what to measure. I'm afraid we don't carry the 39-213 in any other color options. I apologize for any inconvenience.

39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.