Quick tilt single coil window balances

A home owner from USA says:
Hi. I spoke with you earlier today about buying two quick tilt single coil window balances and two shoes. The window sash measures 29"in length, 26 ½" in width and weighs 20 pounds. I cannot find any markings on the current balancer but the coil number is faded but it looks like #10.0-35. We tried taking pictures of this number but it doesn't show in the picture. I am sending several pictures of the balancer with measurements, a picture of the current shoe inside the window track with measurement and a picture of the general window overall. I am looking to replace both shoes and both balancers with parts that will work with my window. Thank you so much for your time and trouble.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for your patience! It took some digging, but we think we were finally able to track this down. Please give us a little more time to have stock made up for you and we will let you know as soon as it's available in our catalog!

Profile picture of Tom

Okay, we finally have it all ready for you. Please see our new 15-251 inverted universal single support. I think you'll find this is a great match for your old hardware.

Now, this is just the support. It looks like you might need a new coil spring, too. We recommend our S160-10. I think this can work well for you.

Do I need to buy a new shoe as well?
Profile picture of Tom

The 15-251 acts as the shoe itself. Were you referring to something else? If so, can you show me a photo of it?

Hi Tom. The picture of the shoe is the last photo. It is still in the window frame. I can't get it out. I can use it but since we were replacing the other parts I wanted to replace it too.Do you think it will work with the new parts? Thanks so much.
Profile picture of Tom

Ah, I see. There's a good chance you can reuse that bracket if it's not broken. Believe me when I say that the 15-251 is one of a kind. If it is broken, though, show us a picture of it removed and give us its dimensions and we will do our best to find a good match.

Thanks Tom. We will try it with the old bracket. If it does not work we will get back to you.
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you. Please do, we're more than happy to look into it if it doesn't work.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.