R-50-108 identification

A handy person says:
I found your website after googling the part number and am trying to identify this part. I found what looks like a brown wedge. See attached pic. It's markings are RONTHOR, NY. and R-50-108.
User submitted a photo of Ronthor drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is a weird part. I don't recognize it, unfortunately. Can you confirm if this is the whole thing, or has a part broken off? Could we also see a picture from a wide shot? I'd like to see how it installs in relation to the rest of the drawer. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
unfortunately this piece is all i have to go on. i found this with other furniture parts when cleaning out an old box which formerly belonged to my dad. i'm not sure where it fits into the drawer or exactly which drawer it belongs to. I hate to just throw stuff away but i'm finding more and more items that i don't know what they are or what they belonged to :-)
If there is no further idea to what this is I understand and appreciate taking the time to try and help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. I think this might be either a guide or a stop. I can't imagine much else it could be. In either case, it's not totally necessary for the drawer to function, but it is helpful. You can see our selection of miscellaneous drawer hardware here, it's possible you could find something that may work.
A quick learner says:
thanks for the feedback
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)