RE: Window Clips

A landlord from Toledo, OH says:
We are an apartment complex trying to locate a window clip that prevents window from falling into the apartment.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
TRACO A Three Rivers Aluminum Co.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
These are known as window sash locks. I think you should consider either our 90-005 or 90-009. Check them out and see which one would be better. Make sure to compare all dimensions.
side by side veiw of 90-005 & 90-009
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)