RENTAL PROPERTY

A landlord from New York City says:
Very narrow track does not fit standard hardware replacement parts. Condo was built in 1988. No description, names, numbers or markings.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom_guide.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom_Pivot Bracket.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top_Guide1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top_Pivot Bracket1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top_Pivot Braket2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

For the pin, can you write out the diameter of the pin shaft and the diameter of the nylon cap, where it fits into the track? 

I'm not sure if we have an exact match for the pivot bracket so we'll need more time to research a replacement option. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. 

Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the parts we have related for you on this page. Carefully review the specifications and compare them with your old hardware to see if they match what you're looking for. 

Thank you for your reply. I have to arrange with my tenant to go to the apartment and get the measurements you requested. I will get back to you soon probably in one week or thank you again.
Thanks for you help, I purchased the parts you suggested, however I now need a "3 x 2" hinge for the same bi-fold door (pictures below).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3052.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3053.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

This looks similar to our 23-106 hinge but review the specifications and compare them with yours to see how they match up. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.