Replacement Device for Drawer

A home owner from Indiana says:
We purchased a house in 2008 (built in 2007) with QUALITY cabinets. I contacted them regarding a "drawer slider lock" (my terminology) and they gave me your website. It appears that your 32-336 is what I need based on your website's dimensions provided. If you concur,based on attached photo of our broken part, I'll place an order following your response.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2596.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I agree the 32-336 is the closest item we have to this locking device, and based on past cases I believe it should work for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you for the confirmation. I placed an order for this part.
Profile picture of Bob

Let us know how you make out! And if you need anything else just ask. Many thanks for considering our business.

Received parts today and replaced broken piece. Worked just fine. Thanks for your assistance.
Profile picture of Bob

Awesome! Glad to hear, and thanks for letting us know. Just ask if you ever need anything else, and thanks again for your business; we appreciate it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.