REplacing the 23-043

A home owner from California says:
Do you have any instruction or advice on how to get the old hardware out and replace it with the new piece? I can't figure out how to remove it. Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
To replace the 23-043, you might have to remove the bottom rail off of the door to access it. If you'd like, send us some photos of your door for us to look at and we can give you some more specific recommendations.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)