RIGHT REAR MOUNTING BRACKET FOR HETTICH KITCHEN DRAWER

A home owner from Virginia says:
According to Hettich their old part number for this was 9004739. The left was 9004737. These parts are no longer available from them. The opening is about 1 inch. The length is 4 inches. The back (with screw holes) is approximately 1 3/16 width and 1 7/8 height.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HETTICH BACK REAR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HETTICH BROKEN RIGHT REAR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HETTICH BACK RIGHT.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Would you be able to use our 32-089 socket? This also has an opening of 1", which is the most important dimension. Let me know what you think.

A home owner from Virginia says:
Does it matter that my original has a longer botton than top? The 32-089 has the same length top and bottom for the opening. Also, the original has a small inclined shape at the front of the bottom. The 32-089 does not. Does this make any difference as to how the drawer slides or stops?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't think those details will come into play. I think your socket was just used by a different company that used a different mold. What's most important is that the track fits into the socket. As long as your socket's dimensions match those shown below then you should be okay.

Profile diagram of 32-089
Profile diagram of 32-089
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.