RIVCO plastic corner pieces

A home owner from VT says:
Hi I am trying to ID / find replacement corner pieces for RIVCO screens. RIVCO is out of business now. Can you help? Regards, Doug F.
User submitted photos of a window corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 95-205 and see if you think this can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)