ROTO Window part

A home owner from Grass Valley, CA says:
This a casement window. The side hinge has the part HG04-2006. The part in the picture is showing the center hinge - two scissor hinges meet in this connector (which is broken - if unbroken you would see black plastic/rubber surrounding the piece where the 2 hinges meet.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm not sure exactly what it is you're looking for. Did you just need the broken bracket? If so, could you show me the rest of it? There should be more to it than just the black piece in your photo. I'm wondering if it's something like our 39-340 or 39-424. Look them over and see what you think.

The black piece is what I need - That piece holds the hinges in place on the window when it slips into the receptacle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, 

Unfortunately we don't sell the black piece separately from the bracket. You would have to buy the entire thing. Let me know if you have any more questions! 

The piece I ordered was just what I needed. Thanks for your help. (The black piece had broken off - I didn't realize that it was part of the piece I ordered. All OK now. Thanks so much!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.