ROTO locking mechanism replacement

A purchasing agent from Tomah WI says:

Looking for this locking mechanism. The only thing it says on it is ROTO. The window appears to be SNE corporation. It is a casement window. The holes where it bolts to the window are threaded.

Thank you,

Rick 

Warehouse Manager

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 598377662 (003).jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us. Start of with taking a look at both our 38-138 and 38-139 Roto multi-point lock. You will need to remove your part from the window to compare your measurements with ours. Let us know if either one of these pieces is a match for yours. 

The 38-096 looks similar but the measurements aren't the same.
I have 4-3/4 length and 1-3/4 to wide to the tips of the plastic end.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Taking a closer look at your photo, I also agree with Manuela's previous recommendations of either the 38-138 or 38-139 as being a good match. The are Roto hardware. If you look at the "body" of your lock, it appears to have that "mushroom" look around the edges as both the 38-138 and 38-139 have. Ultimately, you will have to remove your lock from the window to compare your "locking" fork measurement with ours. Get back to us and let us know what you come up with. 

Here's a couple more photos of what we have. The measurements are different than what you sent me so I don't know if the one you have will work.

Thanks,
Rick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200121_145905.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200121_145815.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That fork looks like it has a projection of 1-5/8", to me. That would match our 38-095.

I'm afraid I can't really make out what the hole center spacing is with the way the tape measure is held, but if it's 3-13/16" then the 38-095 looks to be our best option.

If I'm misreading your measurements, please tell me precisely how our 38-095 differs from your own lock.

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.