ROW window muntins

A home owner from Haymarket, VA says:
We built our house in 1978 using ROW windows from Rocky Mount, VA. The 3/4 inch muntins are held to the inside of the window with plastic clips that insert into a small hole in the frame. The company went out of business and I can no longer find the clips. Could you possibly help me?
User submitted a photo of window clips.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at SWISCO product code 55-184, Clear Grille Clip. Compare the measurements and let us know if you think these could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)