"R" and "L"

A quick learner from Pawtucket RI USA says:
It looks like I just need 2 black rubber (or urethane or plasticl sleeves that fits into the bracket that goes on the arm that opens the awning window.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I think you may need our 36-030. Just double check the dimensions match up to yours!

Good afternoon Kathleen,
Thank you for your Speedy reply. I just found the email! My follow-up question is, how do I know what the dimensions of your part is that you're suggesting I may need? I don't find the Dimensions anywhere in the catalog. Am I missing something? If so, please help me out! Or just tell me the dimensions of the part(s) , and I can compare it to mine. Thank you so much.
Profile picture of Casey

Really, it's just one dimension. See the diagram below that is from our 36-030 product page. 

Dimensions for 36-030
Dimensions for 36-030
Profile picture of Casey

We're here to help! Let us know if you need anything else. 

Thank you!
Good morning Kathleen,

I received the parts this weekend for which I'm grateful. On the eave window, there is attached a long bracket upon which the black parts that you sold me attach in order to open and close the window (with the levers, of course). Can you help me learn how to attach the black tube like section to the window "post"? Do I remove the bracket post and Slide the sleeves on? I look forward to your response as I can't figure this out, and I don't want to mess this up!
Sincerely,
Kim
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

They should fit the diameter of the slide bar on the window sash. You will need to remove the slide bar from the window to install the new shoes. After you have installed the new shoes, you can then reattach the the bar. Hopefully that clarifies!

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.