Radco 800 weather lok window rollers

A home owner from Orcutt, ca says:
Hello, I am looking for window rollers for 2 radco series 800 weather lok windows. Not sure about the correct size or dimensions. Also the last picture shows the top of the window with a plastic pin, not sure if there is supposed to be a roller there too?

Thank you for your help.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Paul, this looks similar to SWISCO product code 87-193, 1/2" diameter roller with axle pin. Carefully compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way. Sometimes the same rollers are used in the top of the window sash as well; it may help keep the window rolling smoothly within the frame/track. You could try just replacing the lower rollers and see if it glides smoothly.
A home owner from Orcutt, ca says:
The original roller is warn down a bit, but one is 3/8 and the other is abut 7/16". Also the width is a 1/4".

Will this roller you recommend work!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 87-193 roller has a wheel that is 1/2" in diameter and 3/16" thick. The nylon pin is 9/16" long by 5/32". It's not exactly the same as your dimensions but it's close. I'm honestly not sure if it will work for you, but it remains our best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)