Rain strip for 1998 Pella casement windows

A handy person from Brecksville, OH says:
These strips are hardening, curling up and detaching from the slots at the bottom of my 1998 Pella casement windows. The "folded over" part inserts into the channel in the window. They are 9/16" wide. Any idea about replacement part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16579318834528951502328094630276.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220716_003746807.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220716_003508505.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220716_003427892.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We don't sell this exact style, but I wonder if your strip could be an older version of our 58-178 . Look this over and see what you think!

Profile view of 58-178
Profile view of 58-178
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.