Rare Nylon Tilt Key for Sun Porch Aluminum Window

A home owner from St. Louis says:
I've spent hours looking for this item on the internet. It is a small nylon "tilt key" which mounts on the top corners of the aluminum windows in my sun porch. They keep the top of the window in the track. The windows have no indication of manufacturer. The only visible markings are on the glass: "HGP TEMPERED followed by some numbers and letters. The house is about 16 years old.

Does anyone know where I can find this item? Thanks!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure exactly what you have, but I would start by looking at our 95-098. Carefully compare its dimensions to your own hardware and see how they compare.
A home owner from St. Louis says:
That looks real close. The 1/4 inch width across the top where the mounting screw goes through is spot on the fit into the channel. If the "nub" is not too long I should be ok. I'll order a few proto types and let you know how it goes. I also like the material. The nylon just didn't hold up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)