Re: [SWISCO] Re: Replacement drawer glides

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,
Do you carry the attached drawer glides? If so, how can I purchase a set of two? I've measured the best I could and came up with the following dimensions for the bracket (which is for the left side of the drawer):
4 1/4" length front to back, 3/4" is the measurement for the height of the area in which the arm rests/slides, and the end part that attached to the cabinet base is about 2" x 1 1/4".
If these are not accurate enough for you to determine which replacement part would be the correct fit then we will simply dismiss the idea of replacing it with authentic parts. I've found a bracket that will work, the only thing I need to do is drill one new hole for attaching it to the current space.
Thank you,
Kim
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 32-018. It's opening is 7/8", which is not exact to your old socket, but very close. Do you think this could work? Let us know your thoughts.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.