Re-assembly of bi-fold top hinge

A quick learner from Sydney, Australia says:
Hi

My top bracket has come apart I have all of the bits but I cannot work out how it goes back together.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 86E44256-7048-4C63-8C0A-0625D2A11122.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 371098A1-2342-4675-914C-6DAB7CCA905E.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Looking at the photo of our 23-239 top track bracket, you will see a screw that holds and tightens the top bracket and the locking piece below. On installation, Stanley suggests removing the track and sliding the two-piece bracket in place, and locking it in with the screw. 

Another way to do it with the track in place would be to remove the door, place the bottom bracket in the track, and screw the top bracket to it. It will be tricky and you might have to take a few tries before they come together. Thanks for posting! 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.