Really Old Drawer Mounts

A quick learner from NORTH CAROLINA says:

My kitchen cabinets and hardware are really old, but I don't want to have to build new cabinets, get new drawer slides, etc., right now. I just need to repair them for now.

I can't find these anywhere. The are the rear mounts for a 'runner', which is a piece of wood that runs from front to back of the cabinets.

The 'box' is 1" x 1"
The 'socket' or 'hole' is 3/4" deep.
The overall height is 1 7/8".

Do you have something that I can use to replace these?

Also - The drawer runners roll on 'wheels' that screw into the face frame.
Not sure if you have those.
I'll get pictures of them.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named RearMount02.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named RearMount01.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 32-001 or 32-080 drawer sockets. I think you could use one of these to replace your existing part.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)