Rear Brackets for Drawers and slideouts

A home owner from Pentwater, Michigan says:

I don't know which brackets to order for my Marlette drawers and sliders that have broken over the past 30 years. I have uploaded photos that may help you assist me. Thank you!

Beverly

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Snip Shot of Bracket 7.20.2021.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bracket 7.20.2021.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Beverly.

Your bracket isn't made anymore but our 32-119 is a confirmed replacement. Just keep in mind, our bracket installs using screws, so drilling new holes will be necessary. Look it over and see what you think! 

A quick learner from saline Michigan says:
I have the same exact bracket for my drawers. Broken in the same way...

You are saying the 32-119 bracket is confirmed replacement.

My question: What. are the best screws to use to attach the brackets you are recommending? The back material is some kind of particle board I think, not real wood, and I don't think very thick either. I don't want to do this multiple times!

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, the 32-119 is our suggested replacement and I have received probably hundreds of confirmations that it works from customers over the years. I am very confident this is what you want.

As for the screws and thin backing, that could be a problem. You will need to install a wood board to the back wall of the cabinet so that these can install properly. The video below will show you how you can do this; note that the video doesn't show how to install the 32-119 itself but the principle is more or less the same.

A quick learner from saline Michigan says:
Thanks. Appreciate your help.
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.