Rear Brackets for Pots and Pans Drawer

A handy person from MISSOURI says:

The rear brackets for our pots and pans drawer are broken. See attached photos. Note that these brackets have a stub which fits inside the rail. The inside dimension that the stub will have to fit into is 13/16".

If there is no replacement part available, can you recommend full rail and bracket system replacement?

There is a very dim, painted over, stamp on the rail; I believe part of it is says 6600, or maybe 6300.

Thanks,

Tim

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5656.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5659.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5660.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this rear bracket. Would it be possible to see an undamaged version removed from the drawer? I'd like to see it unobstructed. 

OK, here are a few more pics. I think this will give you a good idea: the rail fits over the stub. The thinner backing piece helps hold it in place,but as you can see from IMG_5674, it tends to break (it has on at least three of these brackets). The height of the stub on the bracket is 13/16". If you do not have a bracket that would replace this, can you recommend a new rail system similar to this? The drawer that fits in here is 21-5/16" from front outer face to rear outer face, so the rail that attaches to the drawer is something like 22-1/2", I believe.

Thanks,

Tim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5671.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5672.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5673.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5674.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you, this is a huge help. We only have one bracket that works similarly, which is our 32-131. Look this part over and see if you can get this to work in place of your original.

Unfortunately, the 32-131 does not work. The geometry is more or less ok, except for the stub that holds the rail in place. The part I ordered has a 1" stub. Unfortunately, I need one that fits inside a 13/16" rail, so 13/16" would be the max size of the stub (and that is the height of the stub in teh pictures I originally sent). (This dimension is not marked on the drawing of the 32-131 that is on your site, by the way.) Would you have anything that has a 13/16" stub?
If not, can you recommend a different set of rails and mounts that would be suitable for this drawer?
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find anything that matches those specifications. If you did want to consider a new rail system entirely, though, then we have options. Consider our 32-061 track kit, which is 21-5/8" long, as well as a new 32-018 bracket.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.