Rear Drawer Guide

A home owner from Katy, TX says:
This is used as a rear drawer guide for a pots and pans drawer.

Thanks!
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I am afraid we do not offer this exact part. We have made a personalized list of possible replacements on this page. We do not offer the type of sockets that "plug" into homes in the rear of a cabinet. The parts included in this list are installed with mounting screws. After reviewing the suggested parts get back to us with your thoughts.
A home owner from Houston, TX says:
Hello,

I also need a replacement for this part. It must be a Texas thing! What do you have that might work? Attached is a picture of my drawer with the broken pieces in the back.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bracket.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we've never found anything better to replace this part. The closest options we have remain the 32-005, 32-131, and 32-146, though I cannot guarantee that any will work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.