Rear Drawer Mount Identification

A home owner from Warren, OH says:
Please help to identify the two parts attached. Both were used for Kitchenmaid cabinetry installed in 1992. One part piece was used for a rollout drawer,piece stamped with 471029. Two piece part was used for larger drawer and stamped with 3809.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid this socket has been discontinued and is no longer available, however look at our 32-012 and let me know if you could use this as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)