Rear drawer guide

A quick learner from Oregon says:

Hi, glad I found this site! My guide is very similar to 32-031, however my opening between tabs that slides on track are larger than 3/4". It appears to be closer to 1". All the other measurements are the same.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We have two other options that may work in place of your guide. Take a look at both our 32-123 and 32-032. The 32-032 appears to have closer measurements to yours. See if you agree. Just note, you would need to drill new holes to install the 32-032. The last one, the 32-123, is an adjustable backplate, so it can be adjusted to the width you need. Get back to us and let us know what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.